Bromine biologically is present in almost every living thing in very small amounts, even though there is no biological use that is known in humans. Bromine is a toxic element and has an irritating effect on the skin. Bromine is not exactly a friendly element, but still is a very useful one!
Bromine, a heavy, mobile, reddish-brown liquid with an intensely irritating odour, is the only non-metallic element that is a liquid at normal room temperatures.
Navin Chemicals is delivering the highest quality Bromine that meets customer requirements across a diverse range of end markets.We are prominent manufacturers of 100% natural Virgin Liquid Bromine and provide customers with a persistent quality round the year.
- Product Name: Liquid Bromine
- Usage/Application: Pharmaceuticals, Textiles, Colors, Pesticides, etc.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1008 Kg
- Form: Liquid
- Purity: 99.80%
- Grade: Virgin Grade
- Packaging Size: 3 kg bottles in plastic crates
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Packaging Type: Glass Bottle
- Brand: Navin Chemicals
- Physical Form: liquid
- Chemical Formula: Br2
- CAS Number:7726-95-6
- HSN Code: 28013020
- Density: 3.10 gm/ ml
- Insecticides: Bromine is used in making insecticides like Methyl Bromine. Some of these products are also used for fumigation of palletized cargo for shipping.
- Dyestuff and pigments: Bromine is commonly used in color pigments & dye stuff largely for textile purposes.
- Petrochemicals: Bromine has a major use in petrochemical sector for manufacturing chemicals like hydro bromic acid.
- Pharmaceuticals: Bromine is widely used in many lifesaving drugs in form of various bromine based compounds like magnesium bromine, Sodium Bromide, etc.
- Flame Retardants: Major flame retardants have bromine based compounds.
- Production Capacity: 50 tons per month
- Delivery Time: within 7 working days from date of PO
- Packaging Details: Navin Chemicals virgin bromine is available in bottle packing of 3 kg each stacked in plastic crates having 6 bottles. Each crate has 18 kg of bromine