Magnesium Chloride is the name for the chemical compound with the formula MgCl2 and its various hydrates MgCl2(H20). This salt is highly ionic and a halide and thus very much soluble in water. That is exactly where it is mostly extracted from - seawater or brine.
Magnesium Chloride is actually used in bath salts alongside Epsom salt and also used in the manufacture of tofu, where its role is to coagulate the soy milk to produce the rubbery curd.
Magnesium Chloride Flakes can rejuvenate the ageing body which means that it is often found as a mineral supplement in health food shops where it is used in the industry as a nutrient supplement.
We are prominent manufacturers of 100% natural magnesium chloride manufactured with stringent quality control processes adopted by Navin Chemicals makes it the best magnesium chloride in India.
- Product Name: Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate Flakes
- Usage/Application: Industrial, aquaculture, concrete hardeners.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 5 Ton
- Grade: Technical
- Packaging Size:25, 50, 1000 Kg
- Physical State: Flakes
- Grade Standard: Bio-Tech Grade
- Packaging Type: Bag (PP, HDPE, BOPP)
- Physical Form: Flakes
- Brand: Navin Chemicals
- Chemical Formula:MgCl2.6H20
- CAS Number:7791-18-6
- HSN Code:28273100
- pH Value:7
- Solubility:99.8% soluble in water
- Appearance: off white to white colored flakes
- Shelf Life:12 months
- Storage Condition: dry and away from sun light
- Chemical Characteristics: hygroscopic, water soluble, non-hazardous
- Country of Origin: Made in India
- Production Capacity: 18000 ton
- Delivery Time: within 7 days from date of PO
- Packaging Details: 25 kg , 50 kg and 1000 kg jumbo bags
- In the construction industry for production of magnesia cement
- Magnesium tiles and magnesite slabs
- In prepare of millstones and marble/granite polishing stones
- In oil & gas industry as a component of drilling fluids
- In chemical industry for processing of magnesium containing compounds
- In textile industry for stabilization in carpet dyeing
- In agriculture sector as fertilizer
- Used for dust suppression
- For treatment of sewage & industrial waste water
- Production of abrasive materials
- Removal of ice on roads